ADA - Short presentation
The Academy of Diplomacy in Africa (ADA) is an institution with continental importance. It has concluded a treaty with the Government of the Republic of Senegal.
This contract was the seat of the ADA with diplomatic status Dakar, capital of the Republic of Senegal established.
Founded in 1999 by the initiative of senior figures from the world of politics and diplomacy, combined to the Dr. Benoit Ngom, President of the African Bar Association, has the ADA is committed to develop long-term diplomatic approaches in Africa, in the service of economic development, maintenance of the cultural heritage, the preservation of peace and harmonization of foreign policy of African states are.
The ADA promotes the development of diplomacy and supports the Organization of African Unity and other African regional international organizations.
The ADA brings experts and intellectuals from the diplomacy and international relations and sees itself as a "lobbying organization" for the African continent and is a space for dialogue, rapprochement and understanding available to others with decision-makers in Africa in the light of a harmonious countries of the world, particularly Europe.
ADA has already gotten support in 1999 at it's foundation from numerous personalities, so among others: H.E. Abdou DIOUF President of Senegal, H.E. GNASSINGBE EYADEMA President of the Republic Togo, Chief Emekla ANYAOKU, Secretary General to the Commonwealth, Dr. Ahmeth Esmat Abdel MEGUID, Secretary General to the League of the Arab Countries, Mr. Frederico MAYOR, General Director of UNESCO, Mr. Salim Ahmet Salim, Secretary General to the Organization of the African Union, Mr. Romano PRODI President of the Commission of the European Union, Mr. Lansana KOUYATE Executive Secretary to the CEDEAO, Mr. Boutros BOUTROS-GHALI, Secretary General of La Francophonie and from Mr. Marcolino MOCO, Executive Secretary of CPLP, as well as from H.E. Moustapha NIASSE, Foreign Secretary Minister of Senegal, H.E. Amara ESSY Foreign Secretary Minister of Ivory Coast, Mr. Alioune Blondin BEYE Representative of the Secretary General to UNO in Angola.
The ADA has set the goal of improving occurrence of the African diplomacy, where it serves a durable development of culture and peace. ADA understands itself as being as follows:
- A "THINK-TANK", including experienced and intellectual experts within the range of diplomacy and international relations, but also culture and education as well as science and new technologies.
- An independent « operational and interventional structure » to the favour of the African continent on an international level.
The ADA understands itself with the support of the African Union and other regional African organizations, as an "Institution for Lobby" for the African continent and is an area for the exchange of ideas to be reflected with regard to the future and to consult about all substantial questions concerning the future of the African continent.
In this sense ADA wishes to cooperate with all international organizations like the European Union, North American and South American institutions as well as institutions of the Middle- and the Near East, that are supporting Africa in its development.
The ADA would like to consider with its activity above all: as well the ascent of Africa as the prevention of conflicts and by doing so strengthen the world-wide sensitivity on the African objectives and so to be of benefit for the consolidation of the association between African countries and by doing so pulling in it's weight and contribution for the support of the human rights.
The Members of ADA are either outstanding African personalities or personalities from the African Diaspora, or international well known personalities, friends of Africa.
THE MEANS FOR EXECUTION
- I - The international conferences of ADA
- II - The punctual annual reports of ADA
- III - The scientific magazine of ADA
- IV- The diplomatic missions
- V - The price of ADA
THE STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- AFRICAN INSTITUTE OF SOUTH AFRICA - AISA - (SOUTH AFRICA)
- THE INSTITUTE OF THE INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIES AND CONNECTING - IRIS - (PARIS)
- THE >UNION OF EUROPEAN EXPERT CHAMBERS< - UCEE - (BRUSSELS)
- THE INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC ACADEMY - ADI - (PARIS)
- THE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF THE INNOVATIVE PEDAGOGIGS AT THE FREE UNIVERSITY OF BERLIN (BERLIN)
- THE HUNGARIAN DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE (BUDAPEST)
- JURAGENT (SWISS) AG (ZURICH)
- ECONOMIC CONSULATES ASSOCIATION IN BERLIN-BRANDENBURG E.V. (BERLIN)
- FOLARIS CONSORTIUM (ROM)
Press the picture, please!